AlwaysOnPC gives you a complete virtual computer pre-loaded with over 40 apps that you can access and use from any iPad, iPhone / iPod Touch or Android smartphones. Here are just a few of the things you get with AlwaysOnPC:
- Full Office Suite: Open, edit, cut/paste & save Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
- Google Chrome Browser OR Firefox – with Flash, Add-ons, toolbars, sync'ing
- Access Dropbox, Google Docs, and other Online storage
- 2GB online storage. Easily load files from your computer...
- Learn more…
Leave your laptop at home:
- Blazing-fast opening & saving files on WiFi or 3G – up to 5 times faster than competing apps
- Rock-solid security: All connections with AlwaysOnPC are encrypted for your privacy and security.
- View the full web – from Facebook or Java games like Runescape to Java apps, Google Sites or Analytics – it just works! (Audio & streaming video coming soon…)
- True multi-tasking – cut/copy & paste between apps, drawings, photos, open email attachments edit, save, re-attach to reply/forward
- Even more apps: Everything from Photoshop-like image editing & drawing programs, to award-winning GNU Chess…
- Learn more…
What people are saying:
by Wzgekko on Jul 27, 2010 version 1.0
All I have to say is my iPad and now this I can live without a laptop. Takes a while to set things
up but it's so worth it...
★★★★★ Lives up to claims by cptfry53 on Jul 24, 2010 version 1.0
Very nice app. Does everything it says...
★★★★★ Very cool by wenzej on Jul 24, 2010 version 1.0
This works very well. With the PC app it will be very useful I think for sharing files between computers...
How to Get Started:
You can start by either getting the app directly on your mobile phone by clicking the an Appstore link above.
Or, you can try AlwaysOnPC on your PC or Mac. Just Click Try it Free on your PC/Mac and you can try it free for 5 days.
Note to customers outside the USA and Europe ( Africa, Asia, South America, Australia): AlwaysOnPC uses servers located in the USA (Los Angeles, CA) and Europe therefore accessing it from outside these regions may have added "latency" (delays in commands and screen refresh) due to the inherent delay in international Internet connections. We recommend you try our free trail software for your PC or Mac before purchasing our mobile app.