1. Login to our web site from your home or office computer with your email username and password. Click on Connect to download and start the Java VNC client for AlwaysOnPC.
- You can also directly double click on the file for the client on your computer if you previously downloaded it.
2. Enter your username and password when prompted to login to your AlwaysOnPC. Wait for the connection to establish and load your desktop, then move your cursor to the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Click on the "File Transfer" button in the VNC control bar to launch the file transfer manager. Your PC files are on the left and your AlwaysOnPC files are on the right side of the window.
- Select files from the left hand list on your local PC and click Upload to copy them to AlwaysOnPC.
- Select files on the right and click Download to transfer files back to your local computer.
- You may connect any computer to your AlwaysOnPC account.
- Upload files that you want to access online, and from your iPhone, anytime, anywhere.